It takes about 12 years for the immune system of a child to be fully matured. Within this time, there is the need to provide the body system of such child with sufficient amount of minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients. This ensures that their body system functions correctly and maximally, alongside some important organs. While foods remain the main sources of these beneficial substances, they are not always present in sufficient quantities.
However, by supporting the young immune system with natural products, deficiencies and effects bothering on deficiencies can be easily averted, while ensuring that the child develops correctly. The SunVital® is made up of:
- red grapes – a highly rated source of vitamins, minerals, and immune system boosters;
- blackberry fruits containing sufficient amount of anthocyanins;
- wild rose that supplies vitamin C;
- honey – a natural source of flavonoids that ensures biological balance;
- elder, known to contain vitamin C in high amounts, and which aids the synthesis of collagen;
- West Indian Cherry (acerola) fruits known for its excellent antioxidant properties;
- African geranium – highly beneficial to the respiratory system;
- pumpkin seeds containing high amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids among other valuable materials;
- garlic – the primary source of alliin; and
- Andrographis paniculata – a known booster of the immune system.
An underdeveloped immune system is at a higher risk of pathogenic activities and attack. Thus, it is essential to fortify such a system with a sufficient amount of nutrients, which shields it against microbial attacks, while reducing the susceptibility to diseases and infections. A trusted source of these valuable nutrients is the SunVital® formula. All constituents of the formula are sourced from natural raw materials and processed under healthy conditions to produce a safe and effective product.